Thursday, March 14, 2024

Production - overall filming experience

 

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to another blog! Last time I saw you all was in February. It's been some time! I hope you all are well. We're taking a break from music this time, and instead I'll be talking about my overall filming experience. I had a great time filming, and it was really fun to experiment with new scenery, and new angles and shots. Now, enough with the introduction, let's get into it!

If I were to rate the filming from 1 to 10, I would probably give it about a 7. I think that with our time crunch, we were able to get a good amount done. However, I felt like in some scenes our acting could have been better. Additionally, I think our story wasn't as clear as it could be, because of the way our shots were put together. 

It was fun to experiment with different places and angles, to make the background more fun and fair-like. We tried our best to involve the carnival rides in the background as much as possible. However, I think in some scenes we were rushing too much to be thinking a lot about this in every scene. Like in the scene where me and Karina were looking for ech other, I specifically remember that that was when we were running late on time and you could tell. The acting for me wasn't the best and the scenery around us was rather dull. All in all with more time, I think we could have done a better job at this.

In the end, although the beginning part of filming was fun and exciting, as time went on it got more and more stressful. Because of this, our filming also became not as good. In my next blog, I'll jump back to the music portion of the project, so stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Video