Thursday, February 29, 2024

Production - the music continues



 Hello everyone!

Welcome back to another blog! How are you all? It's been a little while. I hope you all are well. This blog, as you can tell by the title, is about music. More specifically, it is about how me and my group chose a more specific choice on music. 

In the first blog about music, I talked about the rules we had to follow. However, this blog will be about the general ideas for what type of music we want for each scene. Along with that, I'll talk about the type/genre of the music within the scenes as well. Now, enough talking, let's get into it!

The first thing we wanted to do is make sure that during all the high intensity scenes, we had thrilling music behind it. We wanted something scary and fast paced. In the scenes where we see the stalker behind us, but isn't running or anything, we want some eerie kind of music. This music will help set a mood for each scene. 

And finally, I touched on this in the last blog, but we wanted to have a background sound, rather than specific music. This was because our original background noise was pretty bad. 

That was our further ideas on music. I and my group think that it's a good way to focus more on the eerie and suspenseful mood in some of the scenes. Also, the new background noise should make it seem more professional. Now, all that was left was to find those music/sounds. I'll talk about that in the next blog, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Video