Friday, March 15, 2024

Production - the music and the voiceovers

 

Hello everyone!

Welcome back! As promised, this is the music blog. In fact, it's the last music blog from me. After this blog, will be the final project, all said and done! I hope you all will like it. But in any case, it's not our now. And we still have to talk about the music and voiceovers! So, let's get into it.

I'll start off with the voiceovers. It was difficult to figure out what we wanted to do for the voiceovers. All me and my group knew was that we definitely needed them, because the background noise in our video was too loud. You couldn't even hear us almost at all in some scenes. The biggest problem was because of our schedules, it was hard for us to find a time to meet up to do them. So, we decided it would be best for us to do them separately, and we would send them to our main editor, Karina, and she would implement them.

I was skeptical, because I didn't think it was likely that the voiceovers would match up. However, I trusted her judgement. There also weren't many other options. I went by the script, each line I stopped the voiceovers. I did this because I thought it would be easier for her to make them fit.

After all our voiceovers were in, she sent the video to us and it sounded good! Some scenes looked a little weird, but it wasn't too easy to tell. With the music, I went on CapCut and looked up free music that would fit the things we talked about earlier. I found them without too much trouble, and sent them to Karina. So now, everything is in place! I hope you like our video, because it will be my next blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Video