Saturday, September 23, 2023

Production Blog - Final Editing

                                                                   How I feel right now↓


 Hello everyone.

    I have some bad news. So, it is partially my fault, because I should have been a little smarter, but none the less, I'm still upset. I checked the rubric for the assignment recently, and the only other time I checked it was at the beginning of the assignment. And from what I remember seeing, it seemed as though there wasn't too many rules for the assignment, so I didn't think much of it.

    However yesterday I was curious on how long the commercial should be, so I looked back at the rubric. I didn't see anything about a time limit, but what I did see, shocked me. It said we had to have 3-5 pictures, and 1-2 videos. THREE TO FIVE!? My blog right now has, lets just say, certainly more than that. I got so nervous. Was all the work that I did for nothing? Additionally, it said we had to have 2 songs that describe ourselves, not just one, which would totally change the structure of my commercial. I really feel stupid that I let this happen to myself. I mean honestly, who would do a project without paying attention to the rubric? Me, I guess.

    So now, I'm not sure what I should do. Would I get points off for having way more pictures than I actually need? Should I really start from scratch, just a few days before the assignment is due? I really don't know. I'm thinking I will just delete most o the photos I have, add a second audio in somewhere, and include the videos that I need, because I don't have any right now. 

    It's a shame, but again, I should've known better than to do a whole project without knowing the rules! My next blog will be my reflection, so stay tuned! I have a lot to talk about, and so so much I learned about CapCut and editing in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Video