Saturday, February 24, 2024

Production - Music Choices

 

Welcome Everyone!

It's so nice to see you all again! How are you? I hope you are all doing well, and are in the mood for some music! Because this blog is all about that. In this blog, I'll go over me and my group's plan for music! There are a few rules and regulations to go over before anything, so I'll explain those too. Without further adieu, let's get started!

Music is very important to this short intro to our movie. It'll give the clips a special flare to them. The music is also important because it will help drown out the background noise. However, me and my group were discussing logistics, and we think it would be nice to still hear some background carnival music. But the issue is that our background noise could be better. 

What I mean is that there are random people's conversations, kids screaming, random music that doesn't fit the scene, etc. So we decided to try to look for carnival sounds or something that we can use to lay over the music, in the background. 

Additionally, we have to be careful about what we choose, because we don't want to be plagiarized for using people's copywritten work without permission. Well, stay tuned for the next blog where I talk about our editing after the fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Video