Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Group Blog

 



Hello!

    This is the very beginning of my music video project. I am working in a group of three. My group mates are Makenna Ricks and Karina Sanchez. I did not initially choose to be working with Karina, because she was the one who asked if I wanted to be in her group. However, I accepted working with her because I've known her for a very long time, and I know she's a good student. I think we'll have fun, which is important, and we also know how to communicate with each other. 

    I asked Makenna to be in our group for similar reasons. I've known her for a very long time because of school. So, I worked with her before quite a few times. We also decided that we wanted a few extra cast members, so there will be a few more people in the video, but they are strictly involved in only shot-taking. Because of that, I won't include their names or mention them very much from this point on.

    The song we chose to do is Are We Still Friends? by Tyler the Creator. We had a lot of trouble trying to pick a song, especially because we had no idea where to even start. So, instead of trying to pick a song first, we wanted to come up with our story. So we had a, sort of guideline for a song choice. Now, I want it to still be a suprise, so I won't tell you anything about the story just yet, but now that you know the song, you may have a general idea. I hope you're excited for this new journey! I know I am. It will be an interesting experience, and I think I'll learn a lot. Until Next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Video